Celebrate Nowrouz with Magic of Persia at Il Bottaccio in London!
Join us on Saturday 15 March at the one and only Il Bottaccio to ring in the Persian New Year, NOWROUZ, and the Spring Equinox! This spectacular evening, open to all, will be infused with a magical Persian twist. Indulge in an open bar, Persian finger food, and an amazing mix of Iranian and international house music.
Guests will be greeted by the display of a beautiful Haft Seen, covered with the seven symbols of Spring. Drinks will be flowing and two top DJs will rock the night till the early hours of the morning, at the most stunning venue in the heart of Belgravia!
Click here for more information.
BRIDGE OF PERSIA FUNDRAISING RESULTS
We are proud to announce that the Bridge of Persia fundraising auction gala, thanks to the generosity of artists, patrons, sponsors and supporters; raised £320,000 gross.
MOP BENEFICIARIES 2014/2015
- Omid Foundation, London
- Popli Khalatbari Charitable Foundation, London
- Snowflake School for Children with Autism, London as well as Ilia School, Shahr-e-Rey
- British Museum, London
- Delfina Foundation, Artist Residency, London
- Goldsmith College, University of London, Master of Research Curatorial/Knowledge, London
- London Film School, MA Filmmaking scholarships, London
- Parasol unit, Education workshops and residency, London
- Gasworks, Artist Residency, London
- Royal College of Art, Educational grants, London
- Publication Grants
- Sponsorship of Symposia Iranica, Iranian Studies, University of St Andrews, Fife
- Art Exhibition sponsorship at SOAS University, London
- Art Exhibition sponsorship at Parasol unit, London
- MOP CAP 2015, London & Dubai
MOP CAP 2013 WINNER ANNOUNCED
We would like to congratulate all of the Finalists as well as the Winner of MOP CAP 2013 Behnam Sadighi. Behnam is awarded a yearlong mentorship with curator and theorist Doreen Mende and a three-month residency at the Delfina Foundation, culminating in a solo exhibition during Frieze 2014 in London.